Monday 28 April 2014

Reasons To Lose The Fat...

Hi guys! I hope you are all well...

It's a beautiful day here in Cornwall, after a some what damp weekend! My one day off from everything is Sunday, but rubbish weather isn't exactly motivational!

Anyway, it's been a couple of weeks since my last blog update, so let's get on with it...

So what makes people want to lose body fat? For me personally, it's for the good of my health, to raise my stamina and metabolism, and generally look, and feel better.

If we're willing to make some sacrifices, and sort ourselves out, we definitely deserve the body we so desire!

My turning point was Christmas. My boobs were getting out of control, and made me feel very uncomfortable, physically as well as mentally. I'd also gone up a couple of notches on my belt over the winter, all that comfort food was too much!

Since I started at the gym on January 9 2014, and on myfitnesspal, I've lost 30lbs (Just over 2 stone!), as well as some inches, which is fantastic, and I couldn't be more pleased! Thankfully my boobs are at a more acceptable size, having lost a good 4/5 inches - Woohoo!! I know tonnes of women love big boobs, and have boob jobs, but c'mon, they hurt your back, and get in the way!!

I've only started measuring myself for the past month, but it's handy to know where you're at, even when the numbers on the scale aren't budging.

Other reasons for fat loss can be - Holidays, Weddings, Parties, Family Gatherings, Careers, as well as the more serious Health Concerns! From Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Heart Problems, Joint Problems, Gall Stones... The list can be endless!

So the bottom line is, healthy is good, obese is bad! There is no sugar coating the subject, and it really is that black and white!

But of course, it's up to every individual to have that want, to live a better, healthier life. I know I do for sure, the thought of some day looking in the mirror and not being happy with what I see scares me!

So if there's anyone out there who is wanting to bust some fat, but unsure where to start, come join me on my journey, and we'll do it together! It's always best to have some support, especially if you're struggling!

Hopefully I will help some people through my blog, seeing as the internet is full of people constantly contradicting each other, I'm trying to keep it simple, and without a bunch of sciencey blurb! But if I do have to include any blurb, I will explain it best I can haha!

Cheers.....Tash :)

No comments: